Help us find a cure for all types of brain tumours.
Thank you for supporting Brain Tumour Research. Your donation will help us on our mission to increase the UK investment in brain tumour research to £35 million per year and create a network of seven sustainable Brain Tumour Research Centres of Excellence across the UK.
Together we will find a cure.
Your donation today will support our scientists, helping them deliver game-changing results that could:
- Combat paediatric brain tumours by ‘starving’ cancer cells to prevent harmful tumour growth in children
- Create more personalised treatments for patients diagnosed with glioblastoma multiforme (GBM) brain tumour
- Prevent the need for invasive surgery when identifying different types of meningioma brain tumour
- Pioneer safer surgery, helping neurosurgeons remove more brain tumour tissue more effectively
- Expand our range of research, giving more patients the hope of living longer with this disease
A gift of:
- £10 could pay for a month of microplates, essential lab dishes used every day
- £25 could pay for a Research Student to carry out crucial lab work for a morning
- £100 could pay for an hour’s worth of co-ordinated experiments in the lab, run by a Senior Research Fellow
£150 could pay for a Research Nurse to make a collection of specific brain tumour tissue from hospital
A regular gift of:
- £5 a month could pay for all essential lab dishes and microplates our researchers need, used every day by the teams many different experiments, including measuring the success of different drugs in attacking brain tumour cells
- £10 a month could buy allow a regular supply of vital tissue culture media, essential for growing brain tumour cells so our researchers can carry out their key experiments to discover new treatments
- £25 a month could help sustain ground-breaking investigations by a senior researcher at one of our dedicated Centres of Excellence, testing promising results further that could potentially lead to new clinical trials for patients where other treatments have failed
- £50 a month could help a Senior Research Fellow publish a paper, helping put more pieces of the jigsaw in place for ways to treat and destroy brain tumours, bring new hope for a brighter future for everyone affected by this devastating diseas
Methods of payment
We accept donations through debit/credit card, direct debit, Apple Pay, Google Pay and Paypal.
After you have made your donation, you will be sent a confirmation email. If you do not receive this, please check your junk or spam folders.
If you experience any problems during the donation process, please contact our office team during working hours on 01908 867200.