There is little doubt that skydiving is one of the most thrilling adventures there is. What’s more, this freefall-fundraising is a fantastic way to help us get close to a cure for brain tumours.
In partnership with the No. 1 specialist provider of parachute jumping and skydiving courses in the UK, we can offer you a variety of awesome skydiving experiences at a date and location convenient to you. Whether you choose to skydive alone, with a partner or as part of a team, there is nothing better than the adrenaline rush you get from jumping out of that plane and raising money for Brain Tumour Research at the same time.
Why jump for Brain Tumour Research?
- Your friendly Community Fundraiser will support you with your fundraising activities as soon as you sign up
- Once you have booked your skydive you'll receive a FREE Brain Tumour Research t-shirt to wear with pride
- We'll provide you with a range of fundraising materials to help you smash your target
There are two options for your fundraising:
1) Book a self-funded place and pay for your jump - every penny of your fundraising comes directly to Brain Tumour Research to help us find a cure for this devastating disease
2) Or choose a charity place, pay a deposit and commit to fundraising from £440.
Select a location below to get started:
If you are unable to join our Jump for Hope on Saturday 8th June, but would like to do a skydive for Brain Tumour Research, please click here to register your own jump for a date and site that suits you.