Our Jump for Hope on Saturday 8th June 2024 is an amazing opportunity to challenge yourself and complete a tandem skydive from 10,000ft.
There is little doubt that skydiving is one of the most thrilling adventures there is. What’s more, this freefall-fundraising is a fantastic way to help us get closer to a cure for brain tumours.
Working with UK Skydiving Adventures, we are inviting our supporters to join a Jump for Hope and join other #FightingForceHeroes, all taking on this unforgettable challenge to raise money for Brain Tumour Research. Whether you choose to skydive alone, with a partner or as part of a team, there is nothing better than the adrenaline rush you get from jumping out of that plane and raising money for us at the same time.
Why jump for Brain Tumour Research?
Your friendly Community Fundraiser will support you with your fundraising activities as soon as you sign up.
Once you have booked your skydive, you'll receive a FREE Brain Tumour Research t-shirt to wear with pride and we'll provide you with a range of fundraising materials to help you smash your target!
Choose from our two options for your fundraising:
1) Book a self-funded place and pay for your jump - every penny of your fundraising comes directly to Brain Tumour Research to help us find a cure for this devastating disease.
2) Or choose a charity place, pay an £80 deposit and commit to raising a minimum of £440
If you are unable to join our Jump for Hope on Saturday 8th June, but would like to do a skydive for Brain Tumour Research, please click here to register your own jump for a date and site that suits you. If you would like to jump on Saturday 8th June but this location isn’t convenient for you, please check here for our other Jump for Hope sites.
Registration Fee – £80
Minimum Sponsorship – £440
Distance – 10,000ft jump (please note heights may vary with site)
Joining this event as a jumper for Brain Tumour Research you will receive:
- A special Fundraising Pack
- A branded t-shirt
- Dedicated fundraising help and support, including any assistance needed in setting up your online fundraising page
- Access to a Facebook Group for sharing updates, useful tips on how to maximise your fundraising and smashing your targets!
- PR support where applicable and the opportunity to share story with us (if you want)
- A special finisher’s #FightingForce medal if you complete your jump
Location – Bridlington, East Yorkshire
Contact – Deborah Gascoyne, Community Fundraiser
Please see UK Skydiving Adventures for full Terms and Conditions, age, health and weight limits.