The Bright Club plays a vital role in the delivery of our mission and we are highly honoured to have valuable long-term relationships with outstanding individuals who are its members.
Our Bright Club members and their organisations embrace the importance of our work; they are intelligent, influential and play a significant role in helping us to raise the profile of and funding for this devastating disease.
Becoming a Bright Club member
If you’d like to become a member, you will be asked to make a commitment of at least £5,000 for a minimum of three years. This commitment will enable the charity to plan our campaigning and research programmes.
Contributions can be made personally or through your company or trusts.
As a member of our Bright Club, you will be joining a group of like-minded generous individuals who are making a valuable contribution to our cause and are passionate about finding a cure.
Your membership benefits
In return, for your generous support and dedication to our cause, we will demonstrate our appreciation through:
- An invitation to our exclusive annual members dinner at prestigious London venues alongside our researchers and celebrities
- Priority invitations to attend our parliamentary events
- Private VIP tours of our Research Centres of Excellence
- Networking opportunities with fellow members
- Your name and patronage recognised on our website and Walls of Hope (with your permission)
- Providing an annual report which shows how your support has benefited our work
- Personalised Brain Tumour Research business cards
- Glass keepsakes recognising your membership and contribution
- Opportunities for private meetings with our Chief Executive
With your support we can transform brain tumour research in the UK.
Together we will find a cure.